Sunday, December 12, 2010

NANOWRIMO CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WON!
I WON! I WON! I WON!
It's been awhile scince I last blogged.  In that time, I have become an official winner of National novel writing month, aka NaNoWriMo.  for all those others out there who do not believe me, I declaire your statment null and void!!!yay!for those of you who do beleive me, this is probably the most efficient thing I've ever done in my life.  I mean, I wrote a 1621 word novel in ONE MONTH. Here's the scoop on the whole "NaNoWriMo" thing.  Every november, hundreds of kids like me hook up to the young writers program and make accounts to hold all the info for their book.  They can then set a word goal, make cover art, post forums, check out the daily dare,( daily dare; we dare you to have a antagonist who's afraid of kittens) or simply look up the advice of supportive authors.  If you pass your word goal by the end of November and submit it, they'll give you untill may 1rst to edit your book, and then send you a free, profesionally bound copy of your novel.  I know you've heard this enuogh, but
                                                                   I WON!
I won I won-I-wonIwonIwonIwonIwon!!!Okay, soory, but I'm estatic about it. I bet you guys are all wondering what my novel was about, so I'll tell u...
                                                                                                     ...Alice of 1000 worlds
thats the title. Basically a modern day twist on "Alice in Wonderland" exept my mind kept flooding with ideas so now it's nothing like the original story.  My main protagonist is a teenage girl named Alicia, and I have multiple side characters.  Wonderland is no longer a childs play world, but a dream land reffered to as drean which only special children can enter...     it's full of dangerous creatures, twisted enchantments, and 1000 scarred and damaged zones that are being affected negatively by the unpleasant conditions of the real world.  The worst part...................
                                                                                    .........rebelions are on the move, and coming HERE
lead by the mysterois "Name raiszer" the dark forces are on the move, and coming to demolish our wourld in hopes of restoring thier own, but without an alternate universe to keep thing in balance, there won't be anything.  They'll both be absorbed by the 1001th zone.   the nothing zone. 
Alicia and a few others with the same hidden talent to enter wonderland will have to take on our bad guys & keep em' from getting here. It's time to get down to edit that novel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment