Saturday, December 18, 2010

Special Christmas Post :)

It's the most wonderful time of the year again!
I'm ultra exited about this year 2! hehehehehehehehehehehehe! too bad this blog doesn't have any followers at present. . . . everyone I know would love my special Christmas clip.  Last night a friend of mine showed me an awesome youtube video of a "hallelujah flash mob" at the eating court in a mall.  A flash mob is when a bunch of people get together on short notice, like through text or e-mail.    then, out of nowhere, they all do a choreographed dance to some sort of music, or bust out some sort of awesomtastic choir song, (like in the video I'm about to show you), or something like that.  When it's over they just walk of like it's no big deal.Winter is in the air and I keep wishing that it'd snow . . . that, or that I had a warm mug of hot coca.
I guess the one thing left to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                       *
joy to the world. . . . .    ^^^             (<-Christmas tree )
                                   ^^^^^
                                 ^^^^^^^                                                                                    . . .Fa La La La La

No comments:

Post a Comment